We all have a role in Australia’s biosecurity. You can help protect our industries, our pristine environment and our way of life.
Communication toolkits and resources for social media and websites (International Year of Plant Health)
Explanation of plant health in Australia
Australia’s plant health system is described in the National Plant Biosecurity Status Report.
This annual report prepared by Plant Health Australia:
- reports on the governance of plant biosecurity in Australia
- identifies the greatest exotic pest threats to plant production
- explains surveillance systems, diagnostics and emergency responses to plant pests
- shows how Australian plant industries prepare for and manage plant pests
- describes hundreds of innovative Australian research projects on plant health.
The Biosecurity website is a one-stop-shop for information on biosecurity for all Australians (Australian Government)