The International Year of Plant Health is a great way for us all to celebrate everything about plants.
In 2020 the International Year of Plant Health is being celebrated around Australia.
We invite you to get involved in the year!
- Host an event. It could be a field day, garden show or garden competition.
- Send us your Plant Health Story.
- enter the IYPH photo competition
- enter the South Australian branch of the Australasian Plant Pathology Society photo competition
- enter Euphresco’s Plant Health TV competition (for researchers)
- download the playing cards based on the priority pests (with Beastie Bug and Covid-19)
- download the Urban Plant Health Network’s kid’s activity booklet
- enter the Hermitage Schools Plant Science Competition
- start a school garden
- create school scientific poster
- decorate your home with plants
- create a terrarium.