Each webinar will run for no more than one hour and be followed by a half-hour facilitated discussion for those who wish to dive deeper into the topic.
If you have a spare 60 or (even better) 90 minutes a month, they encourage you to join us for this engaging series! The Environmental Biosecurity Office will be running the department’s HaveYourSay engagement platform alongside the seminar series so that relevant information can be further shared and discussed online following the webinars. These links and information relating to each webinar will be shared via email with those who have registered in Eventbrite and will also be uploaded to the HaveYourSay page after each session.
Proposed program for 2020*
- 28 July – Biosecurity – Sustaining life, communities and the land.
- 25 August – It’s all about the people
- 29 September – Flora, Fauna and Fire – Regenerating a scorched landscape
- 27 October – Biosecurity risks in focus – Contaminants & commerce
- 24 November – Biosecurity in our backyard.
*Seminar dates are subject to change pending presenter availability.